ADSM-L

Re: NOVELL and ADSM

2000-12-06 06:11:25
Subject: Re: NOVELL and ADSM
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:11:33 +0000
Steve,

Do not be confused by  the  reference manual
"TSM for NetWare Using the Backup-Archive Client "     dated 99/08/04
which suggests the default is  memoryefficientbackup yes
This is wrong the default is  memoryefficientbackup no
Sorry about the previous message.
Thats what comes of cutting and pasting, then being distracted

John Naylor
12/06/2000 11:04 AM

Sent by:  John Naylor