ADSM-L

TSM Management Thru Perl Scripts...

2000-12-05 15:41:57
Subject: TSM Management Thru Perl Scripts...
From: Andrew Whitcroft <awhitcro AT NETSCAPE DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:27:10 -0500
Hi All ---

After looking through the archives, it appears that more than a year ago some
perl management scripts were developed or were being developed to manage TSM. I
can no further mention of this idea or project in the recent archives.

Therefore, has anybody got perl scripts to manage a TSM system???? ....and
would be willing to share???? I would be especially interested if these perl
scripts were written in an Object-Oriented methodology.

I ask this because I am about to rewrite our current management scripts, and
want to know if anybody has done any ground work already. It's OK if nothing
has been done, I just want to  find out if I am re-inventing the wheel, or
breaking new ground.

Comments or suggestions welcome,
Thanks in Advance,
Andy.