ADSM-L

1 server with two policys?

2015-10-04 17:25:42
Subject: 1 server with two policys?
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello all,
        I am trying to get some more interesting servers setup on our new
TSM 4.1 system.  (TSM is new to our site, we are getting rid of STKs CAM
system).  I am dealing with an RS6000 with DB2 on it.  Most of the data for
the server should have an entirely different backup schedule and data
retention schedule than the DB2 data bases.  Can I have this server defined
to two differenet POLICIES?  Do I have to give it two differenet names?  I
am kind of lost with it.  Any help would be appreciated.
Matt