ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled backup anomalies

2000-11-30 11:55:41
Subject: Re: Scheduled backup anomalies
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:55:25 +0000
Hmmm
How about a 3.7.2 Novell client reporting  :-
11/29/2000 03:32:35 ANS1809E Session is lost; initializing session reopen
procedure.
11/29/2000 04:32:46 ... failed
11/29/2000 04:32:59 ANS1809E Session is lost; initializing session reopen
procedure.
11/29/2000 04:34:16 --- SCHEDULEREC OBJECT END DATA_DS_SERVERS_CSC 11/28/2000
20:30:00

11/29/2000 04:34:16 Scheduled event 'DATA_DS_SERVERS_CSC' completed
successfully.

11/29/2000 04:34:16 Sending results for scheduled event 'DATA_DS_SERVERS_CSC'.
11/29/2000 04:35:29 Will attempt to send results for DATA_DS_SERVERS_CSC again
in 12 hours.

The TSM server was halted normally at 03:32 because its os390 host needed to be
IPLed,
and the TSM server was not restarted until  05:02.
The schedule did not complete successfully.
The TSM server correctly reports the failure via a query event, but there is
obviously a glitch in the client code

"France, Don G (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM> on 11/30/2000 04:16:41 PM