ADSM-L

HSM/TSM 4.1 - 24 hr requirement?

2000-11-29 11:56:08
Subject: HSM/TSM 4.1 - 24 hr requirement?
From: "Tracy T." <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:56:25 -0800
Does Tivoli Space Manager for 4.1 have the same
requirement as HSM v3 in reqards to where a file has
to sit unmolested for 24 hrs before it is eligible to
be migrated?

And - is there a Tivoli Space Manager manual out there
anywhere?  I've checked the on-line Tivoli Redbooks
page, I see some TSM guides that have a chapter on
Space Manager, but I can't seem to find a Space
Manager manual.

Why did they name it Tivoli Space Manager - so the
acronym is TSM just like Tivoli Storage Manager?  Ok,
you don't have to answer that last one.

Thanks
Tracy