ADSM-L

TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS (v.2.1.10)

2000-11-28 07:56:24
Subject: TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS (v.2.1.10)
From: Bruce Mitchell <bruce.mitchell AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:54:55 +0000
All,
     Regarding TDP v.2.1.10 for Oracle on Solaris 2.6:-
I've raised a PMR (50974) for this. I fetched  version 2.1.9 with a 3.7.1 API,
and this works no problems.
Thanks to all who responded..

Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 468 361-885
email:    bruce.mitchell AT db DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.