ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:26:33

Hello Robert !

 Thanks for the answer - but I solved the problem last thursday.

I  think information in README for V.1.1.1.1 are  misleading

the part  :  additional notes should be removed/replaced
                    in this part is a statement like .....  note that the
.../ibmpow/latest was removed.
                    that is nor correct.

  after some frustrating days I  got  this infomations from IBM Mainz  ADSM/TSM
Support

We have found several other pmrs reporting the same problem.  The
resolution was the following.
  1. Copy the DSM.SYS and DSM.OPT to another directory like    /home
         Any  INCLUDE/EXCLUDE list you may have for the Backup Archive
         Client and   API.
  2. Uninstall  ADSM client , API and TDP for Domino
  3. Install ADSM Client  including TDP  and the API which came with
  TDP.
  4.Then  verified connection to ADSM Server
  5. Run Domsetup
  6. Then make sure paths are correct. < /opt/lotus/notes/latest/ibmpow
  > should be set before < /usr/lotus/bin>

      Then do $domdsmc que adsm
                      $domdsmc que dom
.

The only  think to correct the problem was   indead   Nr.  6

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Manfred Eber
GE CompuNet Ludwigshafen
System Engineering
Germany
E-Mail : manfred.eber @ gecits-eu.com
http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

Robert Delaney <rdelaney AT US.IBM DOT COM> on 27.11.2000 15:56:09