ADSM-L

Re: "The TCP window size"-errors after installing TSM 4.11 ?

2000-11-27 14:02:18
Subject: Re: "The TCP window size"-errors after installing TSM 4.11 ?
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:31:53 -0500
We started getting these on our OS/390 server when issuing commands from our
TSO admin client after upgrading the server from 3.1.2.50 to 3.7.3.  Support
indicated that it was not a real problem, just a nuisance message.  They also
told us that it was just an issue for the TSO client that they had not gotten
around to fixing yet, but you appear to be getting it in a different
environment.

-------------------------------------
Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952

   http://monica.cin.org:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/daily_word

>>> guhr AT KS DOT SE 11/27/00 09:06AM >>>
Hello

I get a lot of error-messages like:

"11/27/2000 14:11:05 The TCP window size 64K is not supported by your
system. It will be set to the allowed size - 63K."
"11/27/2000 14:16:03 The TCP window size 64K is not supported by your
system. It will be set to the allowed size - 63K."

They have started to appear efter I Upgraded the clients on some NT4
servers from ADSM 3.1.xx to TSM 4.11.

Im sorry to say - but I don't know what it means.
I havn't changed anything I can come to think of and are still using the
same Opt-files as I were before upgrading.

Where do I go on finding the answer to this ?

Best regards

Gunnar

Gunnar Uhr
IT-Service
KAROLINSKA HOSPITAL
171 76  STOCKHOLM  e-mail  gunnar.uhr AT ks DOT se
SWEDEN