ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino V.1.1.1.1 problems

2000-11-27 12:25:32
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino V.1.1.1.1 problems
From: Robert Delaney <rdelaney AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:56:09 -0500
Hi Manfred,

Domino is picky about what is and what isn't in the PATH.  My guess is
that's the problem.
I don't see the actual error in any of your attachments. Are you seeing a
4103 error code?
Try taking out the "/opt/lotus/bin" and the "opt/lotus/bin/tools"
directories.  Also, the symbolic link to domdsmc MUST be from the
/opt/lotus/notes/latest/ibmpow directory, not from the /opt/lotus/bin. The
"domsetup" script puts that link there.  /opt/lotus/notes/latest/ibmpow
should be first in your PATH.

If this doesn't help, set up to run with the lotus "wrapper script" (5
steps)  as described in the latest README for TDP for Domino.

If that still doesn't do it, you should contact service to get the proper
traces and environment doc.

Bob Delaney
TDP Client Development

Manfred Eber <manfred.eber AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/22/2000