ADSM-L

TSM 3.7 Disaster Recovery Manager - what is shipped?

2000-11-25 15:33:00
Subject: TSM 3.7 Disaster Recovery Manager - what is shipped?
From: Eric Winters <ewinters AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:16:15 +1100
Would someone kindly confirm for me that TSM 3.7 Disaster Recovery Manager
functionality resides wholly within the TSM 3.7 server product?

We've just taken delivery of an order for TSM 3.7 server plus DRM and have
no separate CD for the DRM. The announcement letter seems to confirm that
all you'll get if you actually order DRM is a documentation CD (which we
did get) but I'd like to hear this from someone who has been there and done
that.

Thanks,

Eric Winters
IBM Global Services Australia