ADSM-L

TDP4Notes ACD0208D while applying rtansaktion logs

2000-11-22 12:19:43
Subject: TDP4Notes ACD0208D while applying rtansaktion logs
From: Harald Wassmann <harald.wassmann.hw AT BAYER-AG DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:19:06 +0100
Hello ADSMers,

while restoring and applying transaktionlogs to a restored DB the TDP4Domino
Client stops with errormessage "ACD0208 not enough diskspace ". The Partion use
for transaktion logging has only 24Mbyte of free space, cause it was created at
a size of 4 Gigs.
I have no idea how to restore a DB without using a second server or resizing
the partition with a tool like ServerMagic or something similar. I read the
Redbook, but found no solution for redirecting the place where the
transactionlogs are restored and applied from. I don't know how to find all the
TLs that must be restored to update the restored DB to a certain point of time.

Any ideas how to solve this ?

By the way, what sould be the size of the partion where Transaktion logs are
locate ? 2 times,  3times ....  the max space the transaction logs can occupie ?

Thanks in advance.

Harald Wassmann
Bayer AG, Leverkusen