ADSM-L

Re: How to stop all Scheduled Jobs

2000-11-22 12:03:38
Subject: Re: How to stop all Scheduled Jobs
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:33:31 +0000
Andre,
Cannot see any replies to this one, so here goes
Well you can stop all sessions with the disable sessions command, but as far as
know there is no global command to disable schedules.
I think you have either to delete or expire them individually.

"Jennings, Andre" <ajennings AT CROWNCRAFTS DOT COM> on 11/20/2000 02:47:43 PM