ADSM-L

Re: Compaq (nee Digital) TL895?

2000-11-20 18:19:30
Subject: Re: Compaq (nee Digital) TL895?
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:15:38 -0600
We have a TL895.  Havent had a problem with it in 9mths or so.  It just
keeps on truckin....

Tony Garrison  MCSE, MCP+I, A+
I/T Systems Programmer
USAA
210-913-9836

                                   PROFESSIONALISM  RESULTING  IN
DEDICATION  to EXCELLENCE
October 2000 - PRIDE PRINCIPLE of the month  # 8 -
Keep it simple - make it easy for our customers to do business with us and
for us to work together