ADSM-L

How to restore data from one TSM Server to a client on another

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: How to restore data from one TSM Server to a client on another
From: Roland Bender [mailto:BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Have a nice day....

i face the following problem. We have two TSM Servers with one TSM =
instance
on server one, and two TSM instances on Server two.

If a user moved to another department, his personal data should follow =
him
from TSM server two instance two, to TSM sever one. I noticed the =
export
node command but was not sure if it point me the right way.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,

Freundliche Gr=FCsse

Roland Bender
=09
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
A Informationsverarbeitung
IT Betrieb Ingelheim
Job- und Datenservice=20
=09
Telefon:        +49 (0) 6132/ 77 - 2014
Telefax:                +49 (0) 6132 /77 - 3216
e-Mail:         BenderR AT ing.boehringer-ingelheim DOT com
> =
________________________________________________________________________=
__
> ____________________________
>=20
Notice:
An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in =
writing
and duly signed.
> =
__
>=20
Internetauftritt der Firma Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG =3D>
http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com
> =
__