ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade

2000-11-18 11:57:29
Subject: Re: Upgrade
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:57:05 -0500
Richard , my problem is solved , deleted odm entries by command
:odmdelete -o CuDv -q name=mt1
and reconfigured /rebooted server , Now everything is under control and fine ,
all filesets are installed .thanks for your help .

medrs2:lslpp -l | grep tivoli
  tivoli.tsm.client.api.aix43.32bit
  tivoli.tsm.client.api.aix43.64bit
  tivoli.tsm.client.ba.aix43.32bit.base
  tivoli.tsm.client.ba.aix43.32bit.common
  tivoli.tsm.client.books.htm
  tivoli.tsm.client.books.pdf
  tivoli.tsm.client.image.aix43.32bit
  tivoli.tsm.client.web.aix43.32bit
  tivoli.tsm.devices.acsls   3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Device
  tivoli.tsm.devices.rte     3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Device
  tivoli.tsm.license.rte     3.7.0.0  COMMITTED  Tivoli Storage Manager License
  tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.devices
  tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server
  tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.webhelp
  tivoli.tsm.server.com      3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Server
  tivoli.tsm.server.rte42    3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Server
  tivoli.tsm.server.webadmin
  tivoli.tsm.devices.acsls   3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Device
  tivoli.tsm.devices.rte     3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Device
  tivoli.tsm.server.com      3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Server
  tivoli.tsm.server.rte42    3.7.4.0  APPLIED    Tivoli Storage Manager Server
medrs2:

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 11/17/2000
08:04:14 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400