ADSM-L

Re: Redirecting output on novell servers.

2000-11-16 15:22:09
Subject: Re: Redirecting output on novell servers.
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM <vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:06:56 -0500
Hi Mark,

I would suggest you to try the following syntax:

    load dsmc restore xxx (CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:\output.txt

Hope this helps,

Vo An Nguyen
vanguyen AT ca.ibm DOT com

Mark Brown <mark.brown AT MCGILL DOT CA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/15/2000 14:47:19

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  Redirecting output on novell servers.

Hello,

Except for the adsm schedule log I cannot find a way to save output
from the command line interface. I need the results of big restores
or big manual backups saved.

--
Mark Brown
Mark Brown

Tel      ---> 514-398-2321
Fax      ---> 514-398-6876
E-mail   ---> Mark.Brown AT mcgill DOT ca