ADSM-L

Missing files

2000-11-16 11:45:37
Subject: Missing files
From: Henrik Hansson <Henrik_Hansson AT ALBINT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:45:44 +0100
Hi

I did a Disater Recovery test last week and found out that I miss a number of
files. The files that I miss is within a directory that is abcked up and
subdirectories in that directory is backed up.

I issue the command " inc /apps -subdir=yes "

Could anynone think of a reason why  I miss some files? I looked in the system
and from what I can see the missing files isn't open in the live system.

The client is a Unix, AIX box. and the files isn't in any exclude/include list
as far as I know.

Henrik Hansson
Nomafa AB

Tel + 46 35 14 73 00
Fax + 46 35 14 73 99
Web; www.nomafa.com
Mail; henrik_hansson AT albint DOT com

TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)