ADSM-L

scheduler service

2000-11-15 10:03:46
Subject: scheduler service
From: Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:02:24 +0000
Does anyone a way around this ?

ADSM 3.1.3 and TSM 3.7.3 clients on NT.  When the application is running, it all
goes fine. Then someone logs in and logs out of the server and the client
connection to the server drops. This also happens on scheduled jobs. I read
somewhere once (forgotten where) that there was a switch for the scheduled jobs
to stop them dropping out when a person logs off the server.

By the way this happens when we use both scheduler services AT and TSM
scheduler.

This is a real nuisance as engineers need to use the server sometimes when the
backup is running.

TIA

Toni