ADSM-L

Re: SQL error

2000-11-14 10:30:37
Subject: Re: SQL error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:30:31 -0500
Geoff,

This is APAR IC26111. We have a fix that you can download at:

    ftp.software.ibm.com

It is in directory:

   /storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/agents/ntsql/1.1.2/

The files are:

   IC26111_01.EXE          - Self installing executable
   IC26111_01.README.FTP   - README file

The APAR description is:

 IC26111

   If a SQL Server 7.0 database is at compatibility level 60 or 65, an
   attempt to backup the database or its transaction log would result
   in the DB-Lib message "Incorrect syntax near the keyword
   'database'" and the backup would fail.  This no longer occurs.
   Databases at any compatibility level can now be backed up
   successfully.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler