ADSM-L

Re: Your experience with Tivoli Data Protection for MS Exchange

2000-11-14 08:02:27
Subject: Re: Your experience with Tivoli Data Protection for MS Exchange
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:01:59 +0100
Mike,

I have no work to do, Exchange does it  automatically ! It just need time...

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K1-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.