ADSM-L

Database space solved..thanx for all

2000-11-13 08:40:12
Subject: Database space solved..thanx for all
From: Saad Al-Sakran <sakransa AT KFSHHUB.KFSHRC.EDU DOT SA>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:36:02 +0300
Hi...every one
I posted a question last Saturday about the sharp increment in the database
size...
After I read so many answers in this great messaging media...I found what is
the problem.
We made like daily archiving..because of the changing in our servers....and I
discovered that always we have new files that have been archived...after
stopping that daily archiving process and delete the archive from the ADSM
server and put it on regular tapes using tar command...the problem is solved..
Thanks for all for your corporation
Saad Al-Sakran
LAN Administrator