ADSM-L

Re: RV: Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software

2000-11-10 09:34:49
Subject: Re: RV: Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software
From: Palmadesso Jack <Jack.Palmadesso AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:31:45 -0500
You can use the command line or the command line interface in the web client
to send anything to a flat text file and then import it into anything you
want.

Try   q actlog > actlog.txt

Or use your own variation.  Then import it into any spreadsheet you want.
IMHO this is much easier than the GUI.  The Web client isn't that bad when
you get used to it.  The command line and gui that is available in the web
client makes it extremely powerful.