ADSM-L

TCP IP connection failure

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: TCP IP connection failure
From: Yasmin Natasya Hafiz Shahrel [mailto:yasmin_natasya AT HOTMAIL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Good day all,
Need help...Yesterday, I've deleted the storage pool volumes for 10
tapes
using the Web based.. I did this continuously without waiting for the
tapes
to finish first the deletion process. At that time it was okay..but this
morning when I issue command dsmadmc and enter the user ID, error
displayed
as :
   ANS1017E: Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure.
   ANS80021 : Connection refused by the server.
   Highest return code was -50

As a result, I won't be able to login to the server. ANybody can help me
on
this? Is this error caused by what I did on the tapes yesterday...Thank
you
in advance.

Regards,
Aishah