ADSM-L

Re: Seeking Senior *SM administrator in Calgary, Alberta, Candada .

2000-11-09 15:53:31
Subject: Re: Seeking Senior *SM administrator in Calgary, Alberta, Candada .
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:54:24 -0500
Last summer Mark Mooney started a survey about TSM salary ranges for
different parts of the country.
You can access it:  http://adsmsalarysurvey.8m.com/body.htm

Click "View results here".

I don't know how many respondents contributed to the data, but you can email
Mark and ask him, his address is on the page.