ADSM-L

Re: Seeking Senior *SM administrator in Calgary, Alberta, Candada.

2000-11-09 11:19:06
Subject: Re: Seeking Senior *SM administrator in Calgary, Alberta, Candada.
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:25:12 -0600
You could come to Missouri (aka Misery)-- even tho Marshall Faulk is out for the
rest of the season, and the Blues did really good last year!

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          "Gill, Geoffrey |
|        |          L."             |
|        |          <GEOFFREY.L.GILL|
|        |          @SAIC.COM>      |
|        |                          |
|        |          11/09/2000 09:12|
|        |          AM              |
|        |          Please respond  |
|        |          to "ADSM: Dist  |
|        |          Stor Manager"   |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU                         |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Lisa Cabanas/SC/MODOT)                 |
  |       Subject:     Re: Seeking Senior *SM administrator in |
  |       Calgary, Alberta, Candada.                           |

Gee, I wish I was more of a Flames fan.... I wouldn't mind moving out of
this hell hole they call California....

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC