ADSM-L

Re: Training

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: Re: Training
From: John Naylor [mailto:John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK]
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
Hi Toni,
Well its been a few years since I had my ADSM training, but one of my
colleagues
took an
ADSM version 3.1 implementation course with IBM Southbank in 1999 and his
verdict was
that it was reasonably useful, if heavily biased on the client side, and he
would give it 7 out of 10.
We actually wanted the course to be more biased to the host server set up.
So I think the lesson here is to find out as much detail about the course as
you
can to make sure that it meets your particular requirements.
John

Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM> on 11/09/2000 11:53:07 AM