ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-11-09 02:15:22
From: Ruddy STOUDER <Ruddy.Stouder AT IRISLINK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:15:04 +0200
FULLY agree with you Maria. After many different trials, I decided to to
use Move Media for both directions, based on the Copy Storage Pool,
followed by an update status ReadOnly->Offsite.

I am not using nor running the cmd option.

To send tapes offsite, the move media is ejecting the tape, changing
status to readonly and ejecting the tape. The update volume is changing
status to offsite.

To call empty tapes back, the move media is modifying status. The
checkin is reallocating the tape to the library.

Ruddy