ADSM-L

Re: Exclude List

2000-11-06 08:26:08
Subject: Re: Exclude List
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:16:54 -0500
Hi:
Perhaps on the include/exclude list, but on the service we saw that while the
service would start when placed in quotes, when the server was rebooted it
would not. The path was trucated to the first space.

>>> Jack.Palmadesso AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM 11/06/00 08:15AM >>>
It is possible to exclude files with spaces.  Just put the whole path in
quotes.  This also goes for any services you want to install.  Check the
dsmcutil help file for examples.

But I think its probably better to use 8.3 naming instead because I've seen
alot of problems with windows long file names.

Jack