ADSM-L

ADSM SP Client Install

2000-11-03 00:37:25
Subject: ADSM SP Client Install
From: Daoud Shariff <d_shariff AT PREVAILTECH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:37:49 -0500
ADSM Guru's:

We are in the process of rebuilding a Wide Node in an 8 WN/2F SP. The SP is
already an ADSM Client, with one Node being the ADSM Server.  I believe the
install images are on the ADSM Server, but they do not coincide with the
'Installing the Clients' manual.  What would be the best way to rebuild this
Node?  Should we use the CD's or the ADSM 3.1 Server images?  What images
should we look for?  Are there preferred directives and preferred Publication
info that can be shared?  Or will the 'Installing the Clients' manual have to
suffice? Any otherwise pitfalls, that we have to look out for?

TIA

Dee Shariff