ADSM-L

Client Error Message in Server Activity Log

2000-11-02 11:55:17
Subject: Client Error Message in Server Activity Log
From: Dan Laden <dladen AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:54:47 -0800
I have 3.7.2 clients backing up to a 3.1.2.54 MVS
server.  When I query the activity log for backup
status, ANE4959I reports 8 failures.  When I look in
the activity log for the failures, I can only find 7.

When I review the client dsmerror.log file, I found
the eighth failure. ANS4037E, file changed during
backup, is not be reported in the server activity log.

How can I make it show up?  We are planning to upgrade
the server side to 4.x in Dec/Jan, will it be picked
up then?

Thanks,
Dan Laden