ADSM-L

Scheduling backup for NT Cluster on ADSM 3.1.2.50

2000-11-02 09:29:25
Subject: Scheduling backup for NT Cluster on ADSM 3.1.2.50
From: Anna Maria Caramiello <acaramiello AT YAHOO DOT IT>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:07:15 +0100
Hello, everyone
I'm facing a strange problem on scheduling a backup on
a NT cluster:
My software is :
ADSM Server v. 3.1.2.50
ADSM client V. 3.1.0.7
I've defined for each node two Scheduler services, one
for the local drives the other for the shared disks.
Then I've defined the latest services to Cluster
Manager as a cluster service. It seems all ok but when
I've lanched a scheduled backup on the shared
resources I've received an error on the ADSM Server
about password authentication, as the password defined
for the Scheduler of the cluster cannot be
aknowledged. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Anna Maria Caramiello

=====