ADSM-L

Re: what to do with bad tapes

2000-11-01 04:36:24
Subject: Re: what to do with bad tapes
From: paul baines <paulbaines AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:35:57 GMT
You should also look at the RESTORE VOLUME command which will attempt to
recreate your primary storage pool volume (on a different volume) from copy
pool volumes.

update vol access=destroyed looked like what I wanted, but I thought
I ought to get a second opinion. I find the manuals to be useful once
I know what I am doing, but not particularly good tutorials. Thanks.

I will "move data" first to salvage what I can.

- Kai.
--
Kai Hintze
currently using the mailer