ADSM-L

Re: how is a weekly FULL bkup scheduled?

2015-10-04 17:26:31
Subject: Re: how is a weekly FULL bkup scheduled?
From: Serge Gaudet/EIG [mailto:Serge.Gaudet AT ECONOMICALINSURANCE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
It's gotta be a tape stress test in progress.....  or a validation of the
reclamation process....

I don't know anyone in their right mind who would want to do such a
thing...
...but then again, it could be just to satisfy a paranoid ex-arcserv like
client user!

Serge Gaudet, CMI
"Couldn't help the wise crack - Have a great day"

                    Larry Way
                    <Larry.Way@TR        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    W.COM>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: how is a weekly
FULL bkup scheduled?
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    31/10/2000
                    10:49 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

My question to you is why would you want to ?

>>> Tim.Melly.B AT BAYER DOT COM 10/31/00 07:37AM >>>
Check "selective" backups.

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 10/31/2000
10:32:55 AM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@
X400