ADSM-L

MOVE DATA

2000-09-27 11:50:43
Subject: MOVE DATA
From: Juan Fernando Meneses <Juan_Fernando_Meneses_Osorio.BANCOLOMBIA AT BANCOLOMBIA.COM DOT CO>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:35:16 -0500
We have an inconsistency.
  when  moving  the  data  of  a  Volume  Storage  Pool  ,  indeed the Used
  Porcentage is in zero (0.0), but  the Dear Capacity and the Volume status
  don't  change. I have a cartridge which I have not been able to use again
  ,  for that doesn't put on in state empty.
  That it can be happening that it doesn't change state .
  040122             Vault               09/19/2000 13:49:35
  Graphically ....

  volumes Storage   Estimated  Percent   Volume    Acces     Scratch
         pool       Capacity   Utilized  Status    Mode           Volume
  040122    copy  pool        10074.4    0,0        full            offsite
  yes

  Commands ....

     Volume Name         Storage      Device      Estimated    Pct   Volume
                          Pool Name    Class Name   Capacity   Util   Status
                                                        (MB)
--------
     040122              COPYPOOL     3590_CLASS   10,074.4    0.0    Full

Juan Fernando Meneses
TSM-BANCOLOMBIA