ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:27:38
Has anyone been able to do a unattended install with the 4.1.1.0 client? I know that they now use the Windows Installer method and I've had some problems running the installation manually. I have had no luck at all doing an unattended. Someone posted a link before about a know APAR with the unattended installation buy I could not access it because you need a user id and password to logon to Tivoli's web site. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please delete this material immediately.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C027BA.E5A73460-- ------_=_NextPart_000_01C027BA.E5A73460