ADSM-L

Re: Slow restore for large NT client outcome.. appeal to Tivoli

2015-10-04 17:27:38
Subject: Re: Slow restore for large NT client outcome.. appeal to Tivoli
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks Wanda.  Actually I did try to generate a server backupset
for a different smaller NT client with similar data
characteristics.  The generate ran for a couple days.  I was
thinking of giving it a try for this NT client.

Jeff

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
09/22/2000 01:07:46 PM

      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>