ADSM-L

Re: TSM Upgrade

2000-09-21 13:59:20
Subject: Re: TSM Upgrade
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:59:30 -0400
Holy smokes! I figured out why the database was never upgraded...
when you do the install about 3/4 of the way through it comes up with
something about Active Directory and it says you need to restart your
computer, do you want to do it now y/n... the first time I ran the
installation I answered yes... this crapped out the rest of the install. I
just re-ran the 4.1.0.0 install and answered no to the reboot question and
it popped up a command prompt window saying it was updating TSM this may
take a while... please wait.
cyb!