ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:27:38
Take a look in the server folder for file initsrv3.log...it may have some indication of what happened... maybe the upgradedb failed?
-----Original Message-----
From: Remeta, Mark [mailto:MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 11:51 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: TSM Upgrade

Hello all, I just upgraded my ADSM 3.2.1.41 server to TSM 4.1.0.0. When I go into the Server Utilities it says there is an error for Server1. When I try and configure it in the Utilities wizard it doctor watsons out after I enter the username and password. I am trying to manually start the service now but it looks like I will have to go back to ADSM. It doesn't even log anything in the Event viewer. Has anyone seen this behavior before???

Thanks for any help,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please delete this material immediately.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C023E6.4927FBC2-- ------_=_NextPart_000_01C023E6.4927FBC2