ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for Exchange Restores

2000-09-21 08:07:30
Subject: Re: ADSM for Exchange Restores
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:07:44 -0400
For those watching and interested on the results of this...

It was discovered that there was not problem with TDP for Exchange
in this case.

The problem was that more than one backup product was being used
to run "full" backups on the same Exchange server.  When this happens,
you interrupt the "Full" + "Differential" backup scheme.

By the way...if one of the backup products had been running
"Copy" backups it would have been OK since the log files would
not have been truncated.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler