ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 4.1

2000-09-20 02:25:45
Subject: Re: ADSM 4.1
From: Jesper Kjer <jesper.kjer AT FOURLEAF DOT DK>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:25:52 +0100
Hello

The DB upgrade is a part of the 3.7 and 4.1 installation.

I have done some 3.7 to 4.1 installationsens, but in all cases I recived an
error will the db upgrade was runing.
"ANR9999D asinit.c(341): Error converting volume attribs for devclass
DLTCLASS.

So what I want to say :" Try it out home first!"

Regards
Jesper K.

Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on