ADSM-L

certification

2000-09-18 14:56:13
Subject: certification
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:56:19 -0400
Hi all,
I want to appear  for test 599, Tivoli Storage Cert.  trying to call
1-800-959-exam./ 1-866-prometric  the answer comes
checked www.2test.com  , for booking test , but on that web page it asks , user
id and login name .
from where do i get this  , if you point register offline it again points to
www.2test.com .
how to register for this test?
i am in Massachusets.. Somebody from Tivoli pls.  help.

shekhar

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/18/2000
02:47:36 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400