ADSM-L

Re: Show commands

2000-09-18 08:11:14
Subject: Re: Show commands
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:11:15 -0400
>See below and check Richard Sims' web page.
>Hey Richard, Thought about putting the sorted list within their own pages so it
>can come up quicker?

Hi, Tim - I have indeed been thinking of doing that.  The lineage of the
          document is a survival reference, to preserve hard-won facts.  (How
many times we all end up searching for a piece of information we saw months
ago and now need in a crunch.)  As such it was a flat file that was printed
and put into binders for reference.  I need to accommodate that need as well
as make it web-friendly.  Time is the hard part... ADSM/TSM is just a minor
part of the work I have to do.  But I'll certainly get to it.  I'm glad to
see that it's of use out there, as an experiential extension of official
vendor documentation, to the point that enhancements are sought.
Suggestions such as yours are always welcome.

  Richard of http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts