ADSM-L

SQL Activity Summary Table Entries

2000-09-14 16:02:01
Subject: SQL Activity Summary Table Entries
From: "E. J." <sysback AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:02:10 -0700
    For Client Monitoring and Reporting, I am going to
generate reports against the system summary table. ie:
select * from summary
    However, when I compare the table data to the
backup statistics in the activity log, the examined,
affected, failed, and successful fields do not match.
I am currently at 3.7.0.0 and understand that there is
a PTF at 3.7.2.0 that addresses the summary table.
Can anyone who is currently at 3.7.2.0 or higher
verify that this is fixed?  I wasn't planning on
upgrading my system until Nov-Dec, but if this is
fixed I will do it now.