ADSM-L

Re: TSM NT Client

2000-09-13 08:29:35
Subject: Re: TSM NT Client
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:29:40 +0200
Hello,

we bypassed this problem allowing a "Shared static" modus in the copy groups
for these clients. This after having noticed that the copy of the registry
into Adsm.sys was not finished at the time adsm began to backup the copied
files.

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.