ADSM-L

AW: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster

2000-09-12 03:07:38
Subject: AW: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:07:40 +0200
Hi Andy,

when I backup this drive (t$) by scheduler the filespacename is
created using the clustername (derived from the /clustername:xxxx option
in the service definition) as \\xxx\t$.
As I cannot specify the clustername when I use the GUI I therefore cannot
backup cluster drives using the GUI.
Is this understanding correct? Or how would you suggest backing up cluster
drives via the GUI?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG