ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster

2000-09-11 18:18:13
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:17:45 -0700
Regarding the first issue (filespace \\node2\t$ being
created): this is correct. The filespace name is based
on the UNC name of the drive, which in turn is based on
the machine name. So if the machine name is NODE2, then
\\node2\t$ is the correct filespace name.

On the second issue: As Arturo mentioned, we are
investigating this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

I have this same problem, I have opened up a problem with TIVOLI.  I can
restore from the command line without problems, but from the GUI I can only
restore from the file level.  I cannot restore from the root level or folder
level.....

Good luck They are suppose to be working the problem.

Arturo