ADSM-L

eventlog backup

2000-09-11 07:08:42
Subject: eventlog backup
From: Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:08:16 +0100
      I have found out that one can't restore an open eventlog unless you use
      the eventb command. I am trying to set this up for a few hundred NT
      clients.
      I thought maybe I could add the command to the options file for each
      client but that didn't work, I also tried scheduling it by linking it to a
      mgt class with all the clients in it. I put eventback entire in the
      options field on the GUI. no joy.

      Does anyone out there do this already, or can anyone shed light on how
      best to go about this

      TIA

      Toni