ADSM-L

New TSM-Client 4.1 for Windows NT - WEB Client doesn't work

2000-09-09 05:56:48
Subject: New TSM-Client 4.1 for Windows NT - WEB Client doesn't work
From: Gerd Becker <Gerd.Becker AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 08:55:20 +0200
Hi *sm'ers,
after instllation of Version 4.1 Windows client, my Web-Client doesn't
work. In the browser I start with IP-Adress and Port 1581. I see, that
there is some traffic and the window stops with the message transferring
data from... in the status-line. The Java-Console shows me this
information:
Max Hit

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource

  at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at java.util.MissingResourceException.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(Compiled Code)

  at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(Compiled Code)

  at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DHubNormalView.ciMakeWindowNLS(Compiled

Code)

  at COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DHubNormalView.<init>(Compiled
Code)

  at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.comgui.DcgHubController.cgListenToInforms(Compiled

Code)

  at
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.comgui.DcgApplicationController.cgListenToInforms(Compiled

Code)

  at COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplication.StartUp(Compiled
Code)

  at COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplet.start(Compiled Code)

* at netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$StartAppletEvent.dispatch(Compiled
Code)

  at java.awt.EventDispatchThread$EventPump.dispatchEvents(Compiled Code)

  at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code)

  at
netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$AppletEventDispatchThread.run(Compiled
Code)

# Applet console did not shut down within 30 seconds -- killing it.

Has anyone the same problem? I tried it with Netscape Navigator 4.7.
Micosoft Internet Explorer alos doesn't work. The Web-Clien 4.1 in an
WIN/98-Environment works fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerd Becker

EMPRISE NETWORK Consulting GmbH
Albstr. 14
70597 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711/990083-0 oder Mobil: 0172/4036581
Fax: 0711/990083-9
mailto:gerd.becker AT emprise DOT de
mailto:scc AT s390 DOT de

http://www.emprise.de