ADSM-L

Re: TSM API + DELPHI

2000-09-06 05:56:37
Subject: Re: TSM API + DELPHI
From: Dan BB <mytsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:41:44 -0700
Hi Alexandre
I'm developing Delphi applications, and I faced the
same problem,
what I did is to write a Visual C DLL that "wraps"
the TSM API functions, and I added an import unit to
my Delphi project that declares about those wrapper
functions as externals.

if you need more information I'll be glad to assist

Dan

--- Alexandre Bicas Caldeira <abicas AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>