ADSM-L

Re: SQLSCHED.LOG Pruning

2000-09-04 09:53:01
Subject: Re: SQLSCHED.LOG Pruning
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:34:11 +0100
I believe the option you should use is "/LOGPRUNE:60". Where 60 is the number of
days you want to keep in your log. This option is the one you shuold specify in
the batch scripts that will be launched via a schedule and which would do the
backup with the "SQLDSMC" command.

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels

Maria Ragan <mragan AT BCO DOT COM> on 08/29/2000 07:03:42 PM